Thursday 16 August 2012

Choosing the right racket for you Part 1



It can be said that the racket is a badminton player’s best weapon, and the right racket can also help you play better;this means that choosing the racket that suits you the most is the best way to play better and get the most enjoyment out of playing.


VICTOR will now use a Q&A method to show you how to find the racket that suits you the most!


【Q】I am a beginner and I am worried that, after only swinging a racket a few times in the shop, when I actually play with it I will find it doesn’t suit me. How do I choose a racket that suits me?


【A】VICTOR recommends that, because when you begin to play you are technically immature in every respect, you should choose a racket with a shaft of medium stiffness or one that is slightly soft, and should avoid choosing excessively stiff or soft rackets. If you are an aggressive player who smashes a lot, after playing for a while you can change to a racket with a shaft that is quite stiff. If you are a skillful player who likes to use drop shots and  has less power than the aggressive type of player, choosing a racket with a shaft that is quite soft will help raise your skill level....<FULL ARTICLE>



 BRAVE SWORD -LYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.